Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Time for my Summer Hair Cut

I'm getting my hair cut this weekend... and will probably add some more wispy bangs or something fun for summer. I've always wanted to get a really short do, but the one time I did... ahem... in 7th grade... I learned very quickly that short, Does. Not. Work. For. Me. All I need to do to remind myself how bad it can be is pull out my 7th grade pictures. It makes me wince just thinking about it. Oh, what a sad time in hair that was for me... the Pat Benatar look just didn't work for me.

Now, that was about 20 years ago (yep, you now know I'm in my 30's), but the hair and height are the same. I know tall women who can pull of short hair... I. am. not. one. of. them. I've come to terms with this... so instead of going short I get more layers or bangs or go with a fun color.

I've learned to not fight the hair... the hair will always win.

No comments:

Post a Comment