Monday, May 4, 2009

Swimming and the suit...

Let's all take a moment and think about what is right around the corner... summer. What does this really mean? Time to start looking at swimsuits. It's hard enough as a woman, but when you have a torso that is the size of a small child, it is mission... impossible.

For me it becomes double hard, because I am a person who likes to get a 'lounge around' swimsuit a swimsuit for exercising. Two very different suits, which means at least double the frustration when buying a suit becomes necessary.

For my workouts, Speedo is the brand I choose. Check out their 'Ultraback Long Contemporary'.

For lounging, it's a bit harder as I like to try on lots of styles. I find that I almost always end up with a tankini. This allows me to get the bottom I want, the top I want and coverage I want. Can I just say... another tall. girl. miracle!

Here's a google search for tankini, should you want a LOT of options, as I always do. :-)

I'll post any good swimsuit finds I come across. What are some of your secrets for swimsuit shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment