Monday, May 11, 2009

Obama, "I love tall women"

Our President has admitted that he loves tall women. Why this is news, who knows. But I found it funny, and it was glaring at me while I read Politico.

As a tall woman, should I be offended that this is the first thing our President said to a tall woman, or should I think it is cool. Me, I'm shallow enough to say I think it is cool. I still do hope that he loves more about a tall woman than her height. I think his wife is proof positive that this he does. Standing at 5'10 3/4", Michelle Obama is in the 'tall woman' category and with her achievements and brains, she is clearly in the 'smart and ambitious woman' category as well.

So, all you tall girls out there, stand a little taller, we've got good word of mouth working in our favor these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment