Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yoga Pants and Cargo Pants That Hit the Floor

Let's all just pause for a moment to say thanks to the long pants gods. I ordered comfy yoga pants that also look good and a pair of cargo pants that have a nice shape to them. Both types of pants are hard to find for me, because inevitably I look like I'm ready for the next flood.

So, when I ordered these pants from J. Crew, I was hopeful, but not excited. Well, I'm now lounging on a Sunday in my nice long yoga pants, and eating bon-bons and my husband is looking at me like, "Lady, what has happened to you?" I just look back and say... "do you not see the beauty... the wonderfulness, the all out miracle that has taken place. I have lounge pants, that I would actually consider wearing outside of the house becuase they are LONG LONG LONG and CUTE CUTE CUTE." He then goes about whatever he was doing because he is celebrating the fact that he no longer needs to hear all the reasons I think yoga pants are made to make tall people feel they are not welcome.

No more, tall women. Do Yoga, lounge around the house, go outside in comfrotable yet cute pants. You are now free to join the club... you now can get comfy pants that are long!

J. Crew Lounge Pants
J. Crew Cargo Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment