Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Buying a Suit

For my current job, I do need to wear a suit every now and again. This also means buying something that is expensive, that better fit perfectly. This also means that I will spend days, weeks, months... trying on suits. To date, the best suit I have found for my height and body shape is from Theory. You can find Theory suits at some Macy's, most Nordstroms and all Bloomingdale's.

This suit is the suit that I can generally purchase and wear in the same day. It may need slight alterations, but the length is generally good in both the legs and arms. All you tall ladies out there know... this. is. another.tall. girl. miracle!

I have friends and family members who can take a trip somewhere and buy something at the last minute. They saunter into a store, try on multiple items, and can then go straight to the party, reception or wedding that they flew in for. Well, this may not be as extravagant as all of that... but finding a suit that I can buy on Saturday and wear on Monday... that is damn exciting for me!

So... go check out some Theory suits. You may be pleasantly surprised. By both the fit, and the comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment