Wednesday, April 22, 2009

When I Fly...

I wear comfortable shoes that I can slip off at security easily (but of course, they are still very cute!), and I check-in early and ask for a Exit row. If I'm flying Southwest, then I check-in early so I can get an 'A' boarding pass and do my best to get an exit row. On short flights, it isn't such a problem. But, on long haul journeys, I will do what I need to do to get one, even if it means forking over a few extra dollars for the 'economy plus section. '

Now, inevitably, if I don't get an exit row seat and I'm on a short flight... I will always sit behind 'put my seat all the way back' person. ALWAYS. The 5' woman next to me, nope, the person in front of her will stay straight for the 50 minute flight. But me... oh no... I get the seat pushed into my knees, which I know they can feel... and THEY. DON'T. CARE. It is frustrating and grates on my last nerve. People, dear people... please have some consideration for the people behind you. When you put your seat back, can you do it half way? Seriously... this may not mean much to you, but the extra 2" it gives me is priceless and will stop me from wishing bad things on you.

What are your tricks when flying? Do share.

No comments:

Post a Comment